A. Preliminary Test
- The preliminary test is based on the running procedure like as:
- The participated candidate should run 5 kilometers within 25 seconds.
- The female candidates should run 2.5 kilometers within 16 seconds.
B. Written Test
- The AP Police selects the candidates based on the three type of test: preliminaries test, written test, and physical fitness. Written test will contain 200 questions in 200 minutes.
C. Physical Fitness
- The candidates should be able in Long Jump, High Jump, 100 meter run, 400 meter run and Shot Put etc.